Exhibiting at the Show
Start-up Expo Ireland is an opportunity for you to market your products and services face-to-face to thousands of qualified, personally invited, potential customers. Exhibitions are a quantifiable, proven and highly cost-effective business tool and offer a one to one marketing experience that is second to none.Click here to request a brochure
Exhibiting at the event enables you to display your products, knowledge and services to your target audience, answer questions and verify and consolidate interest.
Who should exhibit?
The exhibition provides a unique Irish business development platform, offering direct access to buyers and decision makers from Ireland’s businesses.
Organisations providing services or products in the following categories should exhibit;
- Accountancy, tax, pensions and financial planning
- Acquisition support and offers
- Brand development, marketing and PR
- Communications equipment and services
- CRM and sales
- Digital marketing and social media
- Finance and funding
- Insurance and risk management
- International trade and expansion
- Legal Advice and regulation
- Office equipment and supplies
- Outsourcing and efficiency
- Premises and facilities management
- Recruitment and training
- Regulatory bodies
- Technology and innovation
- Transport and logistics
The event itself will house exhibitors, suppliers, partners and an exclusive line-up of guest speakers, some of Ireland’s top entrepreneurs and most famous business men and women*.
*line up will be announced via Start-up expo social media channels closer to the event.
Exhibit With Us
For details about exhibiting please contact Simon Chicken, Franchise Manager, 0044 1179 902 091 OR email email@example.com.